Metabolism refers to all the biochemical processes going on continuously inside your body, combining nutrients with oxygen to release the energy our bodies need to function. Your resting metabolic rate is the number of calories your body burns to maintain vital body functions such as heart rate, brain function, breathing, building and repairing the body. It also includes the processes that break down nutrients from our food.
Your metabolic rate is influenced by many factors – including age, gender, muscle-to-fat ratio and hormone function. These processes are out of our control. However, we can make metabolism work for us when we make specific lifestyle changes.
- There will be a questionnaire for applicants to fill out, which will help better understand your daily routine, hormone levels, calorie intake and lifestyle.
- Based on this questionnaire, a regimen will be created of specific meals and workout plans with easy guidelines.
- Guidance will be provided through the implementation of the plan and achieving your health goals.
- There will be weekly follow-ups to ensure that clients are on the right track for their desired goals. In addition, a review will be held to alter your meal and workout plan, if required.
- All your queries and concerns will be addressed via email and WhatsApp messenger.
Duration - 3 weeks Price – 55 USD